The Oculus Quest 2 is a great way to experience virtual reality, but it can be even better with a pair of Bluetooth headphones. Here’s how to connect them so you can enjoy your VR experience to the fullest.
Download the Oculus app
In order to connect your Bluetooth headphones to the Oculus Quest, you will need to download the Oculus app. This app is available for free from the Oculus website.
Once you have downloaded the Oculus app, open it and sign in with your Oculus account. Then, click on the settings icon in the top right corner of the app. In the settings menu, select the device you want to connect your headphones to.
Next, select the Bluetooth tab and make sure that Bluetooth is enabled. Then, press the scan button and wait for your headphones to appear in the list of available devices. When they appear, select them and click on the connect button.
Your Bluetooth headphones should now be connected to your Oculus Quest. You can use them to listen to audio from any VR game or app that you are using.
Turn on your Quest 2 and open the Settings menu
1. Turn on your Quest 2 and open the Settings menu.
2. Select Devices.
3. Select Pair new device.
4. Select Audio Devices.
5. Select Add Bluetooth device.
6. Put your Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode (consult your headphones’ manual for instructions).
7. Select your headphones from the listing of reachable gadgets.
8. You should now see “Connected” next to your headphones in the list of audio devices.
Connect your headphones to the 3.5mm audio jack
The Oculus Quest is a great VR headset, but it doesn’t come with any headphones. You’ll need to connect your own headphones to the 3.5mm audio jack in order to enjoy the full experience.
There are a few different ways to connect your headphones to the Oculus Quest. The easiest way is to use a Bluetooth adapter.
1. Turn on your Oculus Quest and open the Settings menu.
2. Select the Devices option.
3. Select the Bluetooth option.
4. Turn on the Bluetooth Adapter by selecting the ON/OFF switch.
5. Pair your headphones with the adapter by following the instructions in the user manual.
6. Enjoy your VR experience!
Put on your headphones
1. Put on your headphones.
2. Press and hold the power button on your Oculus Quest until you see the menu appear.
3. Select “Settings” from the menu.
4. Scroll down and select “Bluetooth.”
5. Select “Pair new device.”
6. Follow the instructions that appear on your Oculus Quest to complete the pairing process.
Adjust the volume
To adjust the volume of your Bluetooth headphones while using the Oculus Quest, you will need to go into the settings menu. To do this, press the Oculus button on the right side of the headset. This will bring up the main menu. From here, select the “Settings” option.
In the Settings menu, scroll down until you find the “Sound and Audio” option. Select this option and then scroll down to the “Volume” section. Here you will be able to adjust the overall volume of your headphones. You can also use this menu to adjust the game audio and chat audio volumes separately.
Enjoy your VR experience!
Follow these simple steps to connect your Bluetooth headphones to the Oculus Quest:
1. Make sure your Bluetooth headphones are turned on and in pairing mode.
2. Open the Oculus app on your phone and go to Settings.
3. Select Devices and then select Add Device.
4. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list of devices and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
5. Once your Bluetooth headphones are paired, you can select them as your audio output device in the Oculus app. Go to Settings > Devices and select your headphones from the Audio Output drop-down menu.
6. Enjoy your VR experience!