Looking to game on your iPhone using an Xbox controller? Here’s a quick guide on how to do it!
Xbox Wireless Controllers and Apple Devices
Wireless gaming is taking over the living room, and Microsoft’s Xbox One has leading edge technology when it comes to controller-free gaming. But what about using an Xbox controller with your Apple device?
It’s actually quite easy to connect an Xbox controller to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your Xbox controller is powered on by pressing and holding the Xbox button.
2. Put your Apple device into discovery mode by going to Settings > Bluetooth and turning on Bluetooth.
3. On your Xbox controller, press and hold the sync button (located near the top) until the controller’s guide button starts flashing.
4. Find “Xbox Wireless Controller” in the list of devices on your Apple device and tap it to pair the two. That’s it! You’re now ready to game on your Apple device using your Xbox controller.
Recommended:- How to Charge an Xbox 360 Controller
What You Need
In order to connect your Xbox controller to your iPhone, you will need the following:
-An Xbox controller
-An iPhone that is compatible with the Xbox controller
-The latest version of the iOS working system
-A Lightning cable (or other type of controller-compatible cable)
Once you have all of the above, you can follow the simple steps below to get your Xbox controller connected to your iPhone.
1. Make sure that your iPhone and Xbox controller are both powered on.
2. Connect your Lightning cable (or other type of controller-compatible cable) to your iPhone and then to your Xbox controller.
3. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and then select “Bluetooth”.
4. Your iPhone should now display “Xbox Wireless Controller” under the “Other Devices” section. Select it to pair the two devices.
5. That’s it! You can now use your Xbox controller to play games on your iPhone.
How to Connect an Xbox Controller to Your iPhone
Looking to game on your iPhone using an Xbox controller? It’s actually pretty simple to do. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to make the connection:
1. Start by putting your iPhone into Airplane Mode. This will ensure that there are no pesky interruptions while you’re gaming.
2. Next, open up the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone. You can find this in the Settings app under the “Bluetooth” section.
3. Now it’s time to turn on your Xbox controller. To do this, simply press and hold the “Sync” button until the Xbox logo begins flashing.
4. Once your controller is turned on, it should appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices on your iPhone. Simply select it and hit “Pair.”
5. And that’s it! Your controller is now successfully connected to your iPhone and you’re ready to start gaming!
Tips for Using Your Controller
If you’re looking to use your Xbox controller with your iPhone, there are a few things you need to know. First and foremost, you’ll need to ensure that your controller is compatible with your device. Xbox controllers use Bluetooth, so as long as your iPhone has Bluetooth capabilities, you should be good to go.
Once you’ve confirmed that your controller and iPhone are compatible, it’s time to connect them. To do this, simply put your controller into pairing mode by pressing and holding the sync button (located on the top of the controller). Then, open the Settings app on your iPhone and navigate to the “Bluetooth” section. You should see your controller listed under “Other Devices.” Tap on it to pair the two devices.
And that’s it! Once paired, you can use your Xbox controller to play any game that supports controllers on iPhone. Keep in mind that not all games do support controllers, so you may have to do some research beforehand. But if you’re looking for a console-like gaming experience on your iPhone, using an Xbox controller is definitely the way to go.
Recommended:- How To Play Xbox Games On iPhone: Get The Ultimate Guide
Games You Can Play With Your Controller
You don’t need a console to enjoy some great gaming experiences. Here are five games you can play with your Xbox controller on your iPhone.
1. Forza Horizon 3
2. Gears of War 4
3. Halo 5: Guardians
4. Sunset Overdrive
5. Titanfall 2
Using an Xbox Controller with iOS Games
The Xbox controller is a great way to control iOS games, and with the right accessories, it can be a lot of fun. Here’s how to connect your Xbox controller to your iPhone.
First, you’ll need an MFi-certified game controller. MFi controllers are made specifically for use with iOS devices, and they have the Apple logo on them. Once you have your controller, open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to the Bluetooth menu.
Make sure that your controller is turned on, then select it from the list of Bluetooth devices. Once it’s connected, you should be able to use it to play any game that supports MFi controllers.
If you’re looking for games to play with your new setup, check out our list of the best MFi games for iPhone and iPad. With the right games, an Xbox controller can be a great way to play on your iOS device.
Connecting your Xbox controller to your iPhone is a great way to improve your gaming experience. With just a few simple steps, you can be up and running in no time. We hope our guide has helped you get the most out of your gaming setup. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below!