In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your Bluetooth speaker to Amazon’s Alexa-enabled devices. With this setup, you’ll be able to control your music hands-free with just your voice.
What You’ll Need
In order to connect your Bluetooth speaker to Alexa, you’ll need a few things:
-An Amazon Echo or other Alexa-enabled device
-A Bluetooth speaker
-A compatible music streaming service (like Pandora or Spotify)
Recommended:- How To Connect Alexa To Xbox
Assuming you have all of the above, the process is actually pretty simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is in range of your Echo device and has enough battery power.
2. Open the Alexa app on your phone and go to the settings menu.
3. Select “Music ” and then “Link New Service.”
4. Choose the music streaming service you want to use and follow the instructions to link it to your Echo device.
5. Once that’s done, go back to the main settings menu and select “Device Settings.”
6. Scroll down until you see the option for “Bluetooth Devices” and select it.
7. Now simply select your Bluetooth speaker from the list of available devices and hit “Pair.”
8. That’s it! You can now control your music playback using voice commands with this.
What to Do if You’re Having Trouble Connecting
If you’re having trouble connecting your Bluetooth speaker to this, there are a few things you can try:
1. Check that your speaker is compatible with this. Not all Bluetooth speakers are compatible with Alexa. If your speaker is not listed on the Amazon website as being compatible, then it likely will not work with Alexa.
2. Make sure that your speaker is turned on and in range. Once you have verified that your speaker is compatible with Alexa, check that it is turned on and within range of your Echo device.
3. Try reconnecting your speaker. If you have previously connected your speaker to another device, such as your phone, you may need to reconnect it to your Echo device. To do this, go into the Bluetooth settings on your Echo device and select “Forget Device.” Then, go into the Bluetooth settings on your speaker and select “Pair.” Once you have done this, try connecting again.
4. Restart your Echo device. If you are still having trouble connecting your speaker to this, try restarting your Echo device. To do this, unplug it from the power outlet and then plug it lower back in.Wait a few minutes for it to boot up again before trying to connect again
How to Connect a Your Bluetooth Speaker to Alexa
If you have an Alexa-enabled device, you can connect your Bluetooth speaker to it and enjoy hands-free audio. Here’s how:
1. Put your Bluetooth speaker in discovery mode. This will allow it to be found by other devices.
2. Open the Alexa app on your mobile.
3. Tap the menu icon in the top-left nook of the screen.
4. Select “Settings”.
5. Select “Bluetooth”.
6. Tap the slider next to “Bluetooth” to turn it on.
7. Tap “Pair new device”.
8. Select your Bluetooth speaker from the list of available devices.
9. Once connected, you’ll be able to use your Bluetooth speaker with Alexa. For example, you can say “Alexa, play music from Pandora” or “Alexa, volume up”.
Tips for Using a Bluetooth Speaker with Alexa
1. Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on and within range of your Echo device.
2. Say “Alexa, pair my [speaker name].” Alexa will respond with a 4-digit code.
3. Enter the 4-digit code on your speaker’s keypad.
4. Once paired, your speaker will appear in the “Devices” section of the Alexa app.
5. Select your speaker and choose which room you’d like it to be located in.
6. To play music on your speaker, say “Alexa, play [song name] on [speaker name].”
Recommended:- How To Play Xbox Games On iPhone: Get The Ultimate Guide
Thank you for reading our article on how to connect your Bluetooth speaker to Alexa. We hope that this article has been helpful and that you are now able to connect your Bluetooth speaker to this with ease.