If you’re looking for a great pair of earbuds to take on your next run or workout, you may want to consider the Indy Evo earbuds from Skullcandy. In this article, we’ll show you how to pair your Indy Evo earbuds with your phone so that you can enjoy your music without any wires getting in the way.
How to cConnect Your Indy Evo Earbuds to Your Device
The Indy Evo earbuds are truly wireless, meaning there are no cords or wires connecting the left and right earbuds. This gives you the freedom to move around and enjoy your music without any restrictions. To connect your earbuds to your device, simply follow these steps:
1. Put your earbuds in the charging case and make sure they are turned on.
2. Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and select “Indy Evo” from the list of available devices.
3. Once connected, you will hear an audible prompt from the earbuds letting you know they are ready to use.
4. Enjoy your music!
Recommended:- 10 Best Earbuds Under 1500
How to Charge Your Earbuds
If you’re like me, you’re probably always on the go and constantly needing to charge your devices. Your Indy Evo earbuds are no exception! Here’s a quick guide on how to charge them so you can keep listening to your favorite tunes.
To start, make sure that the charging case is fully charged. You’ll know it’s charged when the LED light on the front of the case turns green. Once the case is charged, open it up and put your earbuds in. Make sure that they are seated properly in the charging contacts. Close the lid and wait for the LED light on the front of the case to turn red, indicating that the earbuds are charging.
Depending on how depleted your earbuds are, it should only take about 2 hours to fully charge them. Once they’re charged, you’ll see the LED light on the front of the case turn green again. Now you’re ready to hit the road with your freshly charged earbuds!
How to Use the Different Features of Your Indy Evo Earbuds
Your Indy Evo earbuds are equipped with a number of different features that can enhance your listening experience. Here’s a guide on how to use some of the most popular features:
1. Active Noise Cancellation: This feature allows you to block out external noise so you can focus on your music. To activate it, simply press and hold the “NC” button on the left earbud for 2 seconds.
2. Equalizer: The equalizer allows you to customize the sound of your music to better suit your taste. To access it, press and hold the “EQ” button on the right earbud for 2 seconds. From there, you can cycle through different EQ presets or create a custom one.
3. Transparency Mode: This mode allows you to hear your surroundings while still listening to music. It’s perfect for when you’re running or walking in busy areas. To activate it, press and hold the “TM” button on the left earbud for 2 seconds.
4. Voice Assistant: The voice assistant allows you to control your earbuds hands-free using just your voice. To activate it, press and hold the “VA” button on the right
How to Troubleshoot Your Earbuds
If you’re having trouble with your earbuds, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure that the earbuds are charged and turned on. If they’re not, give them a quick charge and try again, If they still don’t work, try resetting them by holding down the button for 10 seconds and If that doesn’t work, try connecting them to a different device. If all else fails, contact client help for assistance. The charging case that got here with the earbuds.
What You’ll Need
In order to pair your Indy Evo earbuds with your devices, you’ll need the following:
-The Indy Evo earbuds
-A compatible Bluetooth device
-The charging case that got here with the earbuds.
Once you have all of these items, you’re ready to begin pairing!
Step One: Check compatibility
Before you can start using your new Indy Evo earbuds, you need to check that they are compatible with your device. To do this, open the lid of the charging case and look for the LED light next to the USB-C port. If this light is green, your earbuds are ready to use. If the light is red, hold down the button on the back of the case for three seconds until the light turns green.
Now that your earbuds are charged and ready to go, it’s time to pair them with your favorite device.
Step Two: Download the app
Now that you have the app downloaded, it’s time to connect your earbuds. Before you do that, though, make sure to go into the app’s settings and enable the “Dual Connection” feature. This will allow you to use both earbuds at the same time.
Once you’ve done that, open the case and make sure that the earbuds are turned on. Then, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and select “Indy Evo.” The earbuds should then show up on the list of available devices. Tap on them to connect.
And that’s it! You’re now ready to use your earbuds. If you ever need to reconnect them, simply open the case and they’ll automatically connect to your phone.
Step Three: Turn on your earbuds
Now that you have your new Indy Evo earbuds, it’s time to get them up and running. The first step is to turn on your earbuds. To do this, truly press and maintain the energy button for about three seconds. Once your earbuds are on, they will be automatically paired with each other. You can then begin using them to listen to music or make phone calls.
Step Four: Put your earbuds in pairing mode
If you’re like most people, you probably want to use your new Indy Evo earbuds as soon as you get them. Luckily, pairing them with your device is a quick and easy process. Here’s how to do it:
1. Make sure your earbuds are charged and turned on.
2. Put your earbuds into pairing mode by holding down the button on the side of the charging case for 3 seconds. The LED light on the front of the case will flash red and white to indicate that the earbuds are in pairing mode.
3. Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and select “Indy Evo” from the list of available devices.
4. Once your device is paired with the earbuds, you’ll see a solid white light on the front of the charging case indicating that they’re connected.
Now you’re ready to start using your Indy Evo earbuds! Enjoy your music, hands-free calls, and more without having to worry about wires getting in the way.
Step Five: Find your earbuds in the app
If you’re like me, you probably have a lot of different devices and apps that you use on a daily basis. And sometimes, it can be difficult to keep track of all of them. That’s why I was really excited to find out about the Indy Evo earbuds. Not only do they have great sound quality, but they also come with an app that makes it easy to keep track of your earbuds.
When you first open the app, you’ll see a list of all the compatible devices in your area. To connect your earbuds to the app, simply tap on the “Pair” button next to them. Once they’re paired, you’ll be able to see their battery level, name them, and even adjust their EQ settings.
The best part about the app is that it will keep track of your earbuds even if they’re not connected to your phone. So if you misplace them, you can easily find them in the app and get them back in no time.
We hope our tips on how to pair your Indy Evo earbuds have been helpful! Whether you’re using them for running, working out, or just listening to music around the house, these earbuds are a great option. Be sure to experiment with different ways of wearing them and different types of music to find the perfect pairing for you.