The Powerbeats Pro earbuds are a great option for those who want the quality sound of Beats headphones without having to deal with wires. In this article, we’ll show you how to pair your Powerbeats Pro with your iPhone so that you can enjoy your music to the fullest!
What are Powerbeats Pro?
Powerbeats Pro are a pair of wireless earphones that allow you to listen to music while working out. They have a secure fit and are sweat and water resistant. You can also use them to take phone calls and control music on your phone.
How to connect your Powerbeats Pro to your iPhone
Assuming you have an iPhone 6s or later, you can connect your Powerbeats Pro to your iPhone using Apple’s W1 chip. Here’s how:
1. Put your Powerbeats Pro in their charging case, then open the lid.
2. On your iPhone, open the Settings and go to Bluetooth.
3. Tap the button next to “Powerbeats Pro” to connect.
Once you’re connected, you’ll be able to use your Powerbeats Pro with any app that uses audio, including music and video streaming apps, games, and more. You can also use Siri with your Powerbeats Pro by double-tapping the earbud to access the voice assistant.
How to connect your Powerbeats Pro to your Android phone
If you’re an Android user and you’ve just picked up a pair of Powerbeats Pro, you might be wondering how to go about connecting them to your device. Here’s a speedy step-by-step information on how to do simply that:
1. Make sure your Powerbeats Pro are in their charging case and that the case is charged up.
2. Open the lid of the charging case and hold down the pairing button for a couple of seconds until the LEDs on the earbuds flash white.
3. Open up the Bluetooth settings on your Android phone and make sure that Bluetooth is enabled.
4. Your phone should now automatically detect the Powerbeats Pro earbuds and display them in the list of available Bluetooth devices. If it doesn’t, try holding down the pairing button on the earbuds for a few seconds longer.
5. Once your Powerbeats Pro are showing up in the Bluetooth device list on your phone, simply select them to establish a connection.
Tips for Using
If you’ve just got your hands on a new pair of Powerbeats Pro, congratulations! You’ve made a great choice – these earphones are some of the best on the market. But before you can start enjoy your music to the fullest, you need to make sure they’re properly paired with your phone. Here are a few recommendations to assist you get started:
1. Make sure your Powerbeats Pro are turned off before you start pairing them with your phone. To do this, just hold down the power button for two seconds.
2. Once they’re turned off, open up the Bluetooth settings on your phone and make sure that Bluetooth is enabled.
3. Now it’s time to turn on your Powerbeats Pro. To do this, just hold down the power button for two seconds again. You should see a white LED light flash – this means the earphones are in pairing mode.
4. Go back to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and select “Powerbeats Pro” from the list of available devices. Once they’re connected, you’re all set!
5. If you want to use one earphone at a time (for example, if you’re working
There you have it — a quick and easy guide on how to pair your Powerbeats Pro with your phone. Whether you’re an iPhone or Android user, the process is relatively simple and only takes a few minutes. With your new wireless earbuds, you’ll be able to enjoy music, make calls, and more without having to fumble around with cords. So go ahead and give it a try — we think you’ll love the freedom that comes with using Powerbeats Pro.